Re: [gnome-db] Gnome-DB support for OSX and JDBC

On Mon, 2002-07-22 at 19:45, Randy Leonard wrote:
> Can someone provide a status of Mac OSX and JDBC support for the Gnome-DB
> project?

well, the status is zero :-( That is, there is nobody working on a Mac
OS X port, and there is nobody working on a JDBC provider for libgda.

The port to MacOS X shouldn't be too difficult, I guess, since it's
Unix, and many GNOME apps, included evolution, have been ported to it
without too much trouble.

For JDBC, we've got a bug in bugzilla about it
(http://bugzilla.gnome.org), but that's all. If somebody starts working
on it, that would be cool.