Re: [gnome-db] gda-odbc_2.96 connection
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- To: James Leigh <james clickmedia ca>
- Cc: GDA <gnome-db-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db] gda-odbc_2.96 connection
- Date: 22 Jul 2002 19:34:42 +0200
On Thu, 2002-07-18 at 19:43, James Leigh wrote:
> I cannot seem to use the odbc provider for gnome1.4. When adding the
> provider I get this error message:
> "no parameters for provider OAFID:GNOME_GDA_Provider_ODBC_Connection"
> this this normal or is there something wrong with my installation? I an
> using debian woody with these packages:
what connection string are you using?
] [Thread Prev