[gnome-db] sybase

hello all,

I am looking for a good front end for our new sybase server.

Has the 0.2.94-1.i386.rpm been compiled with working sybase support?
When I supply the following configuration in my ~/.gname/gdalib .2.94 rpm
gnomedb, the connect dialog doesn't show any connection.
[development]
Provider=sybase
DSN=DATABASE=development;HOST=212.136.106.7;PORT=4100
Description=development database
Configurator=none
Username=hugh

Are any other configuration files needed, what have I done wrong?

When I try to compile the tarballs for .95 and .96 they tell me I don't have
packages installed that are installed. I have used rpm to install the
packages but it won't configure. It doesn't find gnome print or gda. Do I
need a later version, what is the problem?

Where can I find an rpm for the version I require?

Thanks,

Hugh Bragg