[gnome-db] schemas

Hi Vivien (et all)

I've just upgraded the documentation on the format of the data models to
be returned in get_schema. I've made it match what we did in the GNOME 2
branch for fields, and what was already being used in the 1.4 branch,
specially in gASQL. So, this is an important change for the new egnima
to work.

So, please, have a look at libgda/doc/C/libgda-docs.sgml, in the
providers method description, and tell me what is wrong, right, etc.

I've already implemented the TABLES and TYPES schema with what is in the
docs in the MySQL provider. As soon as we all agree in all the formats,
I'll do it for the default provider.