[gnome-db] 0.8.192: Postgres provider and encoding

Hi, All!

I try to use gnome-db to access Postgres Database. My database has
encoding KOI8. And when I try to see database through gnome-db I cannot
see any non-latin chars. When I try to save results as a file I can see
all data in proper KOI8 encoding.
When I enter "SET CLIENT_ENCODING TO 'UNICODE'" in SQL pane all
non-latin chars become normally visible in gnome-db.
May be PQsetClientEncoding(conn, "UNICODE") should be called somewhere
in gnome-db (libgnomedb or may be even in provider) since gtk+ requires
UTF-8 and Postgres UNICODE encoding is UTF-8 in reality.

Regards,
Dmitry

PS. I use Postgres 7.1.3 as server and libgda is linked with 7.1.2
client libraries.