Re: [gnome-db] libgda/gnome-db 0.2.95 released

le ven 25-01-2002 à 01:45, Rodrigo Moya a écrit :
> On Fri, 2002-01-25 at 01:37, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> > GNOME-DB/libGDA 0.2.95 have been released.
> >
> as before, please Vivien, make a new release. This fix also affects
> gASQL, and may affect it even more, as I removed some useless code in
> the error management, that seems to be used in gASQL.
>
> I'm trying right now to compile and run gASQL with this new version.
> I'll keep you informed of any error I find.

I've put a new version which is basically a rename of the previous one.
I just detected a slight little bug with the error reporting which does
not display the error itself, but just the error dialog. Except if it
really is a problem for someone, I prefer to spend my time working on
the next version of gASQL (work is going on...)

Cheers,