[gnome-db] libgda/gnome-db 0.2.95 released
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- To: GDA <gnome-db-list gnome org>
- Cc: gnome-announce-list gnome org
- Subject: [gnome-db] libgda/gnome-db 0.2.95 released
- Date: 25 Jan 2002 01:37:12 +0100
GNOME-DB/libGDA 0.2.95 have been released.
GNOME-DB/libGDA are a complete framewok for developing database-oriented
applications, and actually allow access to PostgreSQL, MySQL,
Oracle, Sybase, SQLite and ODBC data sources. Apart from this
development framework, they also include several applications and
utilities which make them quite suitable for many database-related taks.
This is just a bugfix release, with a fix for a nasty bug.
* really fixed freezing problems with unsupported data types
To install this new version, you'll need:
* libgda: ORBit, OAF, GConf, libxml1, Bonobo >= 1.0.x
* gnome-db: libgda and dependencies, gnome-libs
You can find more information about GNOME-DB/libGDA at the projects'
homepage (http://www.gnome-db.org), or you can ask any question/propose
anything you want in the GNOME-DB mailing list, which is available at
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org> - <rodrigo ximian com>
http://www.gnome-db.org/ - http://www.ximian.com/
] [Thread Prev