Re: [gnome-db] Patch for new data type (Point) and support for it in postgres.

On Fri, Jan 04, 2002 at 02:52:02AM +0100, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> applied, with some corrections, since you didn't put stuff in
> alphabetical order. Please do so when you find that it is already done
> like this (as was in gda-row.ch and gda-value.ch. If you find that it's
> not in alphabetical order, don't do it, but if it is, please do it.

	Ok. Sorry. I'll do it next time.

	But in gda-row.h the GDA_TYPE_* are not in alphabetical order.
	The #define are in the same order as in the IDL.

> Also, before sending the patch, please update to the latest CVS, since
> in your patch there was some line-removing in a ChangeLog file, which
> shouldn't have happened.

	I really wanted to remove those three lines! Also I added a
	Changelog entry about the modification to the Changelog itself.
	If you look at 2002-01-03 and 2002-01-02 in libgda/Changelog you
	will see that those three lines are repeated. The should be in
	the 2002-01-02 entry only.

	Do you want me to make them dissapear in the next patch?

> For the rest, perfect, thanks a lot :-)

	Thank you for answering so many questions to me!

> I hope you get an answer soon about the CVS account

	I hope so! I don't like to bother anybody each time I have to
	commit a patch in the provider... Anyway, you'll never get rid
	of the questions I have :-)))