Re: [gnome-db] Patch for new data type (Point) and support for it in postgres.

On Fri, 2002-01-04 at 00:20, Gonzalo Paniagua Javier wrote:
> 	Hi all!
>
> 	Well here goes the patch that adds support for GdaGeometricPoint
> 	to the library and the postgres provider. Already tested and it
> 	works!

hmm, you should call it GdaGeometricPoint everywhere, that is, in the
IDL, in the GDA type names and macros, in the _set_geometric_point_*
functions, etc. Please send a new patch with these corrections, and I'll
apply it.

> 	Now a little question: why 'cvs diff' gives me differences in
> 	the following files that I have not even looked at?
>
> 		doc/C/tmpl/gda-report-client.sgml
> 		doc/C/tmpl/gda-report-datasource.sgml
> 		doc/C/tmpl/gda-report-document.sgml
> 		doc/C/tmpl/gda-server-recordset-model.sgml
> 		doc/C/tmpl/gda-util.sgml

those are generated files, by gtk-doc, so they may have changed in your
system, but don't mind about them.