Re: [gnome-db] Patch for new data type (Point) and support for it in postgres.

On Fri, 2002-01-04 at 01:58, Gonzalo Paniagua Javier wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 04, 2002 at 12:35:06AM +0100, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> > hmm, you should call it GdaGeometricPoint everywhere, that is, in the
> > IDL, in the GDA type names and macros, in the _set_geometric_point_*
> > functions, etc. Please send a new patch with these corrections, and I'll
> > apply it.
>
> 	Ok. Here it is!

applied, with some corrections, since you didn't put stuff in
alphabetical order. Please do so when you find that it is already done
like this (as was in gda-row.ch and gda-value.ch. If you find that it's
not in alphabetical order, don't do it, but if it is, please do it.

Also, before sending the patch, please update to the latest CVS, since
in your patch there was some line-removing in a ChangeLog file, which
shouldn't have happened.

For the rest, perfect, thanks a lot :-)

I hope you get an answer soon about the CVS account

> > > 		doc/C/tmpl/gda-report-client.sgml
> > > 		doc/C/tmpl/gda-report-datasource.sgml
> > > 		doc/C/tmpl/gda-report-document.sgml
> > > 		doc/C/tmpl/gda-server-recordset-model.sgml
> > > 		doc/C/tmpl/gda-util.sgml
> > >
> > those are generated files, by gtk-doc, so they may have changed in your
> > system, but don't mind about them.
>
> 	As they are generated files may be they should be removed from
> 	the CVS. Should they?

well, they are generated, but they still contain some added text
(documentation). That's why they are in CVS.