[gnome-db] Gnome-db 0.8.x in CVS Crashes after Entering new DSN

On my Gnome2 Beta system, I checked out libgda/libgnomedb/gnome-db from
cvs head.  Once everything builds successfully, I run gda-test and then
gnome-db.

Gda-test runs fine though.

Gnome-db.has a nice slick interface.  It maybe due to it being Gnome2.

Upon finishing my entry of a new Data Set Name in the DSN Wizard, I
click the Apply button.  Clicking the Apply button causes gnome-db to
crash.

I click bug buddy to produce a bug report, but it looks like it fails to
come up.

Any ideas?