Re: [gnome-db] Gnome-db 0.8.x in CVS Crashes after Entering new DSN

On Tue, 2002-02-26 at 03:40, Daniel Morgan wrote:
> On my Gnome2 Beta system, I checked out libgda/libgnomedb/gnome-db from
> cvs head.  Once everything builds successfully, I run gda-test and then
> gnome-db.
>
> Gda-test runs fine though.
>
> Gnome-db.has a nice slick interface.  It maybe due to it being Gnome2.

yes, it is due to GNOME 2 and also to the UI being redesigned with a
better look. I'm glad you like it :-)

> Upon finishing my entry of a new Data Set Name in the DSN Wizard, I
> click the Apply button.  Clicking the Apply button causes gnome-db to
> crash.
>
> I click bug buddy to produce a bug report, but it looks like it fails to
> come up.
>
> Any ideas?

yes, please debug it directly, since it seems your bug-buddy
installation is not ok. For this, just run gnome-db via 'gdb gnome-db',
and send the backtrace.