Re: [gnome-db] help, please!!

On Thu, 2002-02-07 at 14:47, Ramsés Morales wrote:
> Thanks, I WAS tired :-)
>
> Could anyone recommend a simple enough application that can be used as
> an introduction to software development with gnome-db/libgda???

the best is the gnome-db frontend itself. For other examples, you can
have a look at the testing/ directory in libgda, or at glade (for
gnome-db widgets usage), or to gnumeric (gnumeric/plugins/gda), where
libgda is used to retrieve data from databases and display it on
gnumeric spreadsheets.

Also, any doubt you've got, just ask in the list, and we'll help you.