[gnome-db] RE:compiling libgda 0-2.95

it simply says :
it says :

/bin/sh: I ../../idl : No such file or directory (ignored)

but i double checked it, orbit-idl is installed and working...no idea whats
missing

On Wed, 2002-02-06 at 15:44, gnome oldunreal com wrote:
> while compiling the sources i always get the message of missing files.
>
> At least these files are not found : GDA-common.c, GDA-skel.c and GDA.h
and
> some others i can't remind atm
>
> anyone else experienced that problem ?
>
> i tried with any version down to 0-2.90, same errors.

those files are generated by orbit-idl, which is run before compiling
them. So please, have a look a bit above in the output of 'make', find
the line where it is calling orbit-idl, and tell us which errors does it
show.