Re: [gnome-db] Gnome DB 0.9 / FreeTDS 0.60 fixes

Hi,

On Mon, Dec 30, 2002 at 08:25:18AM -0500, Brian Bruns wrote:
> Easiest thing to do is to check for tds.h in the include path somewhere,
> tdsver.h is not guaranteed to be available in subsequent releases.

Oops, will the tdsver.h be removed? I hope, the version defines survive
somehow, because they are needed for determining which version of the
core tds api will be used.

> On 30 Dec 2002, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> > On Mon, 2002-12-30 at 07:17, David T Hollis wrote:
> > > Here are some patches I created to get the 0.9 SRPMS (RH8) to compile
> > > correctly on my system.  I tweaked the FreeTDS spec file to put the .a
> > > files (static-link libs) in the -devel package for cleanliness and had
> > > to create a patch for the configure script for libgda to find the
> > > FreeTDS headers in the right place (/usr/include/freetds).

Oh, i could just test for debian, gentoo and lfs. Thanks a lot for the hint!
If nobody is faster with the redhat fix, i'll make a patch within this
week together with Mike's Sybase additions.

Ciao
Holger