Re: [gnome-db] Gnome DB 0.9 / FreeTDS 0.60 fixes

I don't mean to say that it definately will, but that the existance of
tdsver.h is an implementation detail and not an exported interface per se.

I have stepped down as maintainer of FreeTDS to work on MDB Tools more, so
feel free to ignore what I'm saying.  I posted to the freetds list
recommending that we come up with an m4 macro to be used for these
situations.  Just trying to warn you, it might byte you at some distant
point in the future.

Cheers,

Brian