Re: [gnome-db] sybase

After a lot of updating my RH 7.1, I finally built a version of
libgda-0.2.95-1.i386.rpm using the src.rpm and included the
--with-sybase=%{_prefix} in the libgda.spec.
No gda-sybase-0.2.95-1.i386.rpm was built.
I installed libgda-0.2.95-1.i386.rpm and gnome-db does not connect to our
sybase database using the (Manager->New DSN).
I forget the exact syntax but I used 212.136.106.7:development and added the
u/p that works with sqsh.

What have I done wrong?

Hugh.