[gnome-db] Very strange problem with gnomedb-0.2.90 on FreeBSD 4.4-RC

Hi all,

I've compiled gnomedb-0.2.90 under FreeBSD 4.4-RC
without any problems from ports collection.

I have:
bonobo-1.0.8
oaf-0.6.6
gconf-1.0.4
ORBit-0.5.8
libgda-0.2.90
glib-1.2.10
gtk-1.2.10

But when I run gnomedb-fe I see very strange message:

bash-2.02$ gnomedb-fe

Gtk-WARNING **: cannot open display: :0

----------------------------------
All other Gtk Applications are working fine including gimp
and xchat. Seems that it is something wrong
with bonobo/oaf/gconf stuff, but that is very new for me
and I have no idea what commands to run to check my setup.

Any idea what might be wrong here ?

Ready to send any kind of logs/files/program ouputs.

Thank you very much for support !!!!

--
Deem0N                    ** dima yasp com **
Natural born YASPer       http://www.yasp.com/