[gnome-db] Installing gnome-db on Red Hat Linux 7.1

I downloaded all the Red Hat rpms from the
gnome-db.org website (see list of filed below):

  gda-mysql-0.2.10-1.i386.rpm
  gda-odbc-0.2.10-1.i386.rpm
  gda-postgres-0.2.10-1.i386.rpm
  gnome-db-0.2.10-1.i386.rpm
  gnome-db-devel-0.2.10-1.i386.rpm
  libgda-0.2.10-1.i386.rpm
  libgda-devel-0.2.10-1.i386.rpm

However, none of them can be installed because they
require a whole bunch of dependancy files.

I use Red Hat 7.1 Professional Server with the GNOME
environment (KDE is not even installed).

Where can I download the rest of the required rpms to
be able to sucessfully install gnome-db?

Thank you in advance,

J. Padron