[gnome-db] gnome-db headers and inclusion

Okay sooo one big issue i'm facing atm, is getting the
right stuff #include'd in my app. Which/what how much
stuff do I need to #include. I thought I got everything
and lo, and behold.. still not enough seems to get it.

After a good bit of trial, here is what I ended up with
that -seems- to be correct.

#include <gnome.h>
#include <gda/GDA.h>
#include <gda/gda-common.h>
#include <gda/gda-connection.h>
#include <gda/gda-recordset.h>
#include <gda/gda-corba.h>
#include <gnome-db/gnome-db.h>

it would seem to me that at least some of these could be
combined into a common include? Perhaps?

Also..  here is something I'm getting an error with..

	gulong *reccount;
	GdaRecordset* rs;
	GdaCommand* cmd;
(48)	rs = gda_command_execute (cmd, &reccount, NULL);

but i'm getting the following errer

ofs-messages.c:48: warning: passing arg 2 of `gda_command_execute' from incompatible pointer type
ofs-messages.c:48: warning: passing arg 3 of `gda_command_execute' makes integer from pointer without a cast

I'm sure its something stupid i'm doing.

Also..

why do I need to specify a ui creation function in gnome_db_main() ?
This seems to be a significant difference between gtk_main() and gnome-db. If I
just pass it NULL will it work?

Sincerely,

Will

"Doh.. STUPID STUPID STUPID"

--an excerpt taken from every developers cvs
  commit message at some point