Re: [gnome-db] About rpms

More errors!!

I have downloaded the latest cvs version and copied the
libgda-0.2.90.tar.gz spec and spec.in to the libgda cvs directory.  Then
something wrong happens with the rpm -ta command. See the log.

Jaime.

Pd. Maybe it's my fault.
On lun, 2001-09-03 at 21:02, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> On Mon, 2001-09-03 at 19:59, Jaime Anguiano Olarra wrote:
> > Libgda cvs version compiles me well. Shall I try to build the rh 71 rpm
> > with this cvs version?.
> >
> yes, please
>
> cheers

[root gen-71 redhat]# rpm -ta SOURCES/libgda-0.2.90.tar.gz
error: Name field must be present in package: (main package)
error: Version field must be present in package: (main package)
error: Release field must be present in package: (main package)
error: Summary field must be present in package: (main package)
error: Group field must be present in package: (main package)
error: License field must be present in package: (main package)
[root gen-71 redhat]#