Re: [gnome-db] gnome db & rh 7.2

In confdefs.h

we have #include <bonobo/gnome-object.h>

this file doesn't exist I do have bonobo-devel installed.

On Sun, 2001-10-28 at 11:25, Rodrigo Moya wrote:

> What problems are you having? 0.2.93
> (ftp://ftp.gnome-db.org/pub/gnome-db/sources/0.2.93 seemed to work
> perfectly well on a RH 7.x machine, except for the final RPM building,
> which was failing on the documentation files. Is it too different 7.2
> from the previous ones?
>
> As I said, all bug-fixing will still be allowed in the stable branch, as
> well as development if somebody wants to.

*nod*

> About the time frame for the refactoring, I hope to have it ready some
> time before the actual GNOME 2.0 release. This weekend I've done a lot
> of ground work, so I hope to have, next time I've got time to hack on
> it, the first basic working version. Once libgda is refactored, the
> GNOME-DB part will be very easy.
>
> BTW, I'm sure you will like that the first provider I'm refactoring is
> the MySQL one :-)

The MySQL one and the Postgresql ones are the two I really want hehe. I
actually have introduced postgresql to work here, and we are developing
a new application using it. It's going very well so far.

Will