[gnome-db] libglade has fewer widgets than cvs glade

||Shriharih||

God-Remembrance.

> hmm, I don't know, but I suppose the best thing
> would be to also use
> libglade from CVS. Although try first with the 0.17
> tarball you've got,
> and if it does not work, try with CVS. And if CVS
> does not work, tell me
> and I'll fix it.

Got the cvs glade and it's running fine. I didn't know
there were so many more gnome-db widgets.

But cvs libglade is totally gnome2-ized. Won't go into
that now. I have only a dial-up and can't afford too
muh downloading.

I'm using libglade 0.17. It's compiled and installed
and working with cvs glade. But there aren't so many
cool widgets. Here's the list libglade 0.17 's got -

	{ "GnomeDbLogin",       dblogin_new,        NULL},
	{ "GnomeDbDsnConfig",   dbdsnconfig_new,    NULL},
	{ "GnomeDbBrowser",     dbbrowser_new,      NULL},
	{ "GnomeDbGrid",        dbgrid_new,         NULL},
	{ "GnomeDbDataset",     dbdataset_new,      NULL},
	{ "GnomeDbCombo",       dbcombo_new,        NULL},
	{ "GnomeDbList",        dblist_new,         NULL},
	{ "GnomeDbReport",      dbreport_new,       NULL},
	{ "GnomeDbIconList",    dbiconlist_new,     NULL},
	{ "GnomeDbError",       dberror_new,        NULL},

Note that the two dialogs are missing.
cvs libglade justs adds these 2 dialogs also.

Can you add the rest into a 0.17 patch as well as into
cvs libglade???

- Aditya.