[gnome-db]0.2.9

Hi!

I've just uploaded some preliminary tarballs for the next release, so
that people can play with them. They're at:

ftp://ftp.gnome-db.org/pub/gnome-db/sources/0.2.9/

the libgda tarball includes a new spec file by Serge, which would be
good if people could test, and, hopefully, build the RPMS/SRPMS :)
The gnome-db spec file will be fixed soon, but it may work, so please
try it also.

BTW, I've jumped in the version number from 0.2.3 to 0.2.9 since there
have been a lot of changes, and this is also the base for the 0.3.0,
which I'd like it to be the first complete release, with most of the
stuff working (XML queries, export/import, etc)

Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org> <rodrigo ximian com>
http://www.gnome-db.org/