Re: [gnome-db]Yet more problems

--- Begin Message ---
On 23 May 2001 00:01:01 +0200, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> On 22 May 2001 23:08:26 +0200, Sean Allen wrote:
> > I have run into another problem in the build process,
> > this time, it is during an rpm build on gnome-db
> > the entire comnpile goes without problems (thankfully)
> > but it dies with:
> >
> > RPM build errors:
> >     File not found:
> > /var/tmp/gnome-db-0.2.4-root/usr/share/oaf/GNOME_DB_ComponentFactory.oaf
> >     File not found:
> > /var/tmp/gnome-db-0.2.4-root/usr/share/oaf/GNOME_DB_Export.oaf
> >     File not found:
> > /var/tmp/gnome-db-0.2.4-root/usr/share/oaf/GNOME_DB_Manager.oaf
> >     File not found:
> > /var/tmp/gnome-db-0.2.4-root/usr/share/oaf/GNOME_DB_Monikers.oaf
> >     File not found:
> > /var/tmp/gnome-db-0.2.4-root/usr/share/oaf/GNOME_DB_Designer.oaf
> >     File not found:
> > /var/tmp/gnome-db-0.2.4-root/usr/share/oaf/GNOME_DB_Connection.oaf
> >     File not found:
> > /var/tmp/gnome-db-0.2.4-root/usr/share/oaf/GNOME_DB_Log.oaf
> >
> > the oaf files are not getting transfered to $RPM_BUILD_ROOT but are
> > going straight to /usr and this is killing the RPM build, I'm pretty
> > sure it wouldnt be a problem if I were just ./configure make installing,
> > but I'm trying to keep an all RPM system
> >
> > really have somthing broken with this build, don't I;)
> > anybody have any suggestions
> >
> yes, the best solution would be to fix the spec file. I just made a
> little change in that file which, I think, fixes it. I can't test it
> myself, so please do it yourself. (it's in CVS now)

no, still doesn't do it, I am still getting the error,
I'm not totally sure how to fix it but I can experiment no problem, I'd
just like to know,
is anyone else on RH7 experiencine this issue building an RPM from CVS
or is it just me,

on other fronts,
our documentation efforts should be on the gnome Docboards soon, I have
announced the docs to the GDP
also, my last build of gnome-db, I build a new Glade on top of,
how does a using the glade widgets of gnome-db mini guide sound?
do you see a need for such a thing, and should it be included with this
project or glade?

Sean Allen

--- End Message ---