Re: [Fwd: Re: [gnome-db]API reference]

On 10 May 2001 23:24:10 -0600, Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am new to this list,
>
> Rodrigo Moya wrote:
>
>  > As stated by gtk-doc, only 16% of the stuff is documented, so we need to
>  > fill in all the blanks. But well, you can have a look in its current
>  > state at http://www.gnome-db.org/docs/
>
> I would like to use gnome-db/gda to access a MySQL data base on another
> machine. I got gda-test to work but have problems configuring gnome-db
> (no data source configured) http://www.gnome-db.org/docs/ is virtually
> mute on the subject. Are there any descriptions anywhere? (short of
> reading (and understanding) the source?)

I suggest you to get the current sources from CVS, where there is a wizard which
helps you in setting up a new data source. It should compile with no
problem (I checked this yesterday), and if you've got any problem, just
tell us and we'll help you.

Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org> <rodrigo ximian com>
http://www.gnome-db.org/