Re: [gnome-db]Oracle provider

Thanks Rodrigo.

I've already made some small changes to little effect so far except to
make it look prettier :-).  Looks like my suspicions were correct in
that the GnomeDbBroswer widget was preloading the tables, views, and
indexes on startup.  I think that once I get the SQL scripts tidied up
a bit so it only gathers the necessary info (and possible make some
small changes to the data types its representing), all should be fine.
I'll you and the group posted.  The only downside is that since I have
other work to do, it might take a while to get it cleaned up and
working properly.

Cheers,
Bob Jones