[gnome-db]execSQL in Gnumeric

I'm working on my presentation "Data Access In Linux" and
while I can find statements that Gnumeric now supports
GNOME-DB and even a screenshot of Gnumeric with a data
query living inside it, I can find no documentation for the
execSQL function that the aforementioned screenshot displays.
Anyone know of a site where this is documented?  I'm trying
to find examples of functional "simple" end-user GNOME-DB
implementations.

Also the gaSQL site (http://malerba.linuxave.net/) seems to
be gone.  Did this application move?  I certainly hope it
hasn't died.

GNU Enterprise is listed as a GNOME-DB application yet
GNOME-DB is mentioned no-where on their site that I could
find, and a search of "gnome-db" and "libgda" turned up
nothing. ?

Ximian GNOME, Evolution, LTSP, and RedHat Linux + LVM & XFS