Re: [gnome-db]libbonobo.so error while compiling gnome-db

Thanks for the quick response, Rodrigo.

I have the following installed:
Orbit 0.5.8
bonobo 1.0.4
oaf 0.6.5

These are the latest versions of these from ftp.gnome.org, so far as I can
tell.

installed in the order : orbit, bonobo,oaf

I have done make uninstall;make clean;rm config.cache;make on all of these.
Any known problems with these versions?

Don't bother too much, if it looks like a bonobo problem, I'll check around
that list.

Thanks

Roger