[gnome-db][Christian Rose <menthos menthos com>] Re: [Gnome CVS User <gnomecvs cvs gnome org>] GNOME CVS(silent):libgda menthos

Hi!

It seems the latest versions of gettext modify the po/ChangeLog file,
which seems to pose some problems to translators, so please, when you do
a 'cvs commit' pay attention not to commit that file.

cheers