[gnome-db]gnome-db and Report Writing

I wonder if anyone has considered a Report Writing tool for GNOME Office
that has features found in Crystal Reports?

GNOME Basic which will be the VBA like script found in GNOME Office can
be used for scripting purposes in a Report Writing tool.

I can see Glade being used as a report designer for this report writing
tool.   I wonder what other designing or printing software that is out
there?
Of course, we couldn't do something like this without gnome-db for a
database connectivity.