Re: Help with automake and autoconf in libglade support

On 4 Jan 2001, Rodrigo Moya wrote:

> (...)
>
> there are some things that I'm missing that I don't remember right now,
> so after doing what I've said, just run ./autogen.sh in the top-level
> directory, and tell me any error you find, so that I can help you.
>
> About libglade, what is the exact problem you're having?

Rodrigo: thank you for your little tutorial. It says all I needed to adapt
the new gnomedb-ized libglade. I've finished it, and it compiles
perfectly. I have already send the patches to James, the author of
libglade.

I'm going to upload the sources and the repacked debian packages to
ftp://aspl-fact.sourceforge.net/pub/aspl-fact

If anyone gets problem at the end of compiling, please run automake. There
must be something faulty with my system's automake: when I run it in the
original package, it stops compiling... Perhaps, problem with the
versions...

I think it would be a nice idea make new packages for gnome-db-ized glade
and libglade, and put them somewhere... I don't know how to do it.

Greetings.

--
David Marín Carreño <davefx bigfoot com>   mmmm
(aka DaveFX)   ICQ UIN: 34866516            ""MM    Mm