Help with automake and autoconf in libglade support

We have finished a very basic support of gnome-db widgets in libglade.

Now, we have a serious problem: there's no one in ASPL that knows about
automake/autoconf, and we don't know about integrating our patch to the
main stream of libglade. We have compiled and installed it in a not very
serious way... modifying the Makefile by hand and compiling.

It worked, but that isn't the way.

Greetings

--
David Marín Carreño <davefx bigfoot com>   mmmm
(aka DaveFX)   ICQ UIN: 34866516            ""MM    Mm