[gnome-db]libcamel

Hi all!

I've just seen on the Ximian FTP server that now libcamel is distributed
separated from evolution (that is, for debian at least, there is a
libcamel and a libcamel-dev package).

So, this means that we can restart the development of the
gda-mail-server started some time ago by Akira, and which was stopped
due to the not-separation of libcamel from evolution at that time.

I know Akira is busy, so if somebody wants to take the task. This
provider would be a very good testbed for the XML queries stuff, as it
must support them to have a way of letting the clients execute commands.