[gnome-db](no subject)

Hi all.

When I test a connection from Gnome-DB-Frontend, or when I try to connect
to a PostgreSQL database (from ASPL Fact), the connection_factory doesn't
return a valid connection until the second time I try it.

Someone knows the cause of this little problem?

Greetings

--
David Marín Carreño <davefx bigfoot com>   mmmm
(aka DaveFX)   ICQ UIN: 34866516            ""MM    Mm