Re: [gnome-db](no subject)
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- To: David Marín Carreño <davefx bigfoot com>
- Cc: GnomeDB List <gnome-db-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db](no subject)
- Date: 12 Feb 2001 01:55:13 +0100
On 10 Feb 2001 18:31:25 +0100, David Marín Carreño wrote:
> Hi all.
> When I test a connection from Gnome-DB-Frontend, or when I try to connect
> to a PostgreSQL database (from ASPL Fact), the connection_factory doesn't
> return a valid connection until the second time I try it.
> Someone knows the cause of this little problem?
it's been reported other times. And I've suffered from it myself, but it had not
happen for me for some weeks. But, anyway, I'll have a look at that code
to see what's happening.
] [Thread Prev