Re: [gnome-db]Hello world!!

> > Rodrigo, I think that you are tired. ulises.openresources.com is not our
> > DNS. The dns server is at gnome-db.org, ulises.openresources.com has the
> > es.gnome.org DNS ;-)
> >

> well, yes, I'm a bit tired, but I really thought the DNS servers were
> there.

hmm, in fact the reason why I was thinking that it had something to do
with ulises.openresources.com is that that machine has also had DNS
problems, and right now I check my mail and I see it up again (I receive
cron jobs' output with commands that had been failing yesterday because
of DNS problems), as gnome-db.org.