Re: [gnome-db]Hello world!!

Ok. But, as you already know, my laptop is "out to be repaired" and I got no Linux to connect to the Internet. Since www.gnome-db.org is not alive now, and since I cannot use CVS, could you send me the source tarballs to this adress? (If they are less than 4Mb) or tell me a mirror to download them, whatever you preffer.

Greets.

Jaime.

Pd. As I said the gnome-db web is not "on" right now.

  Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org> wrote:

On 13 Aug 2001 14:24:17 -0700, Jaime Anguiano Olarra wrote:

> Hello people!;
> I have seen the new release of gnome-db, announced in the gnome website...
> Rodrigo, is that the one I should download in order to test it and make the rpms?.

yes, that one is, 0.2.90

Rodrigo Moya -