Re: [gnome-db]Hello world!!

On 13 Aug 2001 15:38:44 -0700, Jaime Anguiano Olarra wrote:
>  Ok. But, as you already know, my laptop is "out to be repaired" and I got no Linux to connect to the Internet. Since is not alive now, and since I cannot use CVS, could you send me the source tarballs to this adress? (If they are less than 4Mb) or tell me a mirror to download them, whatever you preffer.
> Greets.
> Jaime.
> Pd. As I said the gnome-db web is not "on" right now.
yes, you're right, but fortunately I also uploaded a copy (of libgda and
gnome-db, not of gASQL) to, so get them from:

for gASQL, you'll have to wait until is up again.

But, works for me, but it seems there's something wrong
with the DNS servers, and, unfortunately, the admin for those is on
holidays :-(

Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org> - <rodrigo ximian com> -