Re: [gnome-db]Hello world!!

On 13 Aug 2001 15:38:44 -0700, Jaime Anguiano Olarra wrote:

>  Ok. But, as you already know, my laptop is "out to be repaired" and I got no Linux to connect to the Internet. Since www.gnome-db.org is not alive now, and since I cannot use CVS, could you send me the source tarballs to this adress? (If they are less than 4Mb) or tell me a mirror to download them, whatever you preffer.
> Greets.
> Jaime.
> Pd. As I said the gnome-db web is not "on" right now.

yes, you're right, but fortunately I also uploaded a copy (of libgda and
gnome-db, not of gASQL) to ftp.gnome.org, so get them from:

ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/stable/sources/gnome-db/

for gASQL, you'll have to wait until gnome-db.org is up again.

But, gnome-db.org works for me, but it seems there's something wrong
with the DNS servers, and, unfortunately, the admin for those is on
holidays :-(