Re: [gnome-db]'I'd like to colaborate implementing an IDE'

Hi Rodrigo,

and thanks for the advice.

The first thing I think I'll need is the ability to download & compile the
CVS code. This was a problem when I tried to help Miguel out with the Bonobo
documentation. Instead we spent a lot of time talking about the GNOME and
the gecko.

Seeing as I didn't have the time to become an authority on the Gnu cvs/build
system I gave up.

Do you know of anyone on the project using SuSE 6.4? If not, then I guess
I'll be installing RH 7.1.

Either way, if you can point me in the direction of a good 'getting
installed' FAQ/guide for the gnome-db development project it'd be much
appreciated.

We should have the mega-rider Internet link from next week, so hopefully
I'll have more luck contributing now.

I'll look into the areas of work you suggested, and then maybe write you
back if you're not to busy.

Cheers,
- Nick Hynes.