[gnome-db]Re: Hi!

On 23 Apr 2001 19:14:49 -0500, Darth_Bash$ wrote:
> Hi
>
> I want to colaborate with the gnome-db project...
> i am interested in programming and ui improvement..
> please contact me.
>
> Darth Bash$

well, that would be great! You can have a look at the (incomplete) list of tasks
we've got at http://www.gnome-db.org/dev/index.php. If you want to work
on the UI, the best thing to do, IMO, would be to get the sources from
CVS, compile and run it, and see where you want/can help.

Also, I'd suggest you to subscribe to the gnome-db mailing list, you can
do so at http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnome-db-list

cheers and thanks for your help!

--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org> <rodrigo ximian com>
http://www.gnome-db.org/