Re: [gnome-db]new browser widget

> > thanks very much for taking the time to test it. Do you have any
> > suggestions? As you can see, it's not finished.
>
> yes I will do that as soon as I get my environment back to work.
>
> I forgot to mention last time, that I had to copy headerfiles to
> PREFIX/include/gda in order to compile glade with the gnome-db
> extension. The files were 'gnome-db-control-corba.h' and 'GnomeDB.h'
> from the lib directory.

ok, fixed. gnome-db-control-corba.h should not be distributed, as it is
a private file. I've just added
GnomeDB.h (an ORBit-generated file) to the list of header files to be
installed, which solves the problem

Thanks for the report

Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org> <rodrigo ximian com>
http://www.gnome-db.org/