Re: Katabase and libgda (from gnome-db)

Hi,
don't know if the right ones already received your mail, as we're currently
switching mailing lists and I don't know if Shawn already subscribed. Shawn
Gordon of theKompany said they want to work on a database project (the former
Katabase has stalled, as far as I know).
I think his address is shawn thekompany com , or you'll find it on
www.thekompany.com.

> Thus, we'll help a little bit in the cooperation
> between the GNOME and KDE projects, specially after all the controversy
> talked about in the last weeks, which IMO, does not exist in GNOME/KDE
> developers minds.

True :)
-Jost.