Re: gda-report and gnue

> >From the looks of this dicussion and the lack of response on the gnue
> reports write up is it safe to assume you don't agree with our
> philopshies on reporting?

oops, sorry. I think your mail about this was also lost when evolution
ate my mail, and since then, I've forgotten about it.

But, anyway, Carlos, you should have a look at what Derek proposed
before writing another line of code of the report engine. You even
yourself agreed with some of Derek's opinions, so please, let's work
together on this.