Re: Antw: A question about the gda-xml-query

> >Hello Vivien. I have a question for you:
> >

> >     Why you don't use the gda-xml-query's ID to identify a query
> >     when you load it from a file?. I mean, Why you don't permit that
> >     two, three, four, ... queries be located at the same xml file?
> >
> >     I'm preparing the report engine to store a report and in the
> >     same file an ilimited number of queries which will be used
> >     inside the report, then i need differenciate the queries when i
> >     load them from the file (as do libglade with the different
> >     windows we put on a XML file with Glade).
> >

> IMO, we could introduce a new toplevel node querylist:
>
> <!ELEMENT querylist (query+)>
>
> and identify each query by it's attribute 'id'.

But, where we introduce it?, at the xml-query DTD?

If we do it this way, i only have one more question, I could add at the
Gda_Report object a field that represent the "querylist" node, but, how
i could do to use this tree node with the xml-query functions?, perhaps
calling the "...new_from_node"?

Bye.