A question about the gda-xml-query

Hello Vivien. I have a question for you:
Why you don't use the gda-xml-query's ID to identify a query when you load it from a file?. I mean, Why you don't permit that two, three, four, ... queries be located at the same xml file?

I'm preparing the report engine to store a report and in the same file an ilimited number of queries which will be used inside the report, then i need differenciate the queries when i load them from the file (as do libglade with the different windows we put on a XML file with Glade).
--
Carlos Perelló Marín
carlos@hispalinux.es

Y tu, ¿ya has Evolucionado?, pásate a Evolution :-)