gda-report

I have change the DTD and i have eliminate all the references to the entity QUERY, because i have other concept, we could make several queries in a report, but those queries ARE section independents, then you reference a query from the "repfield".

Then in the report's XML tree you will never have a query node. The queries will be others XML trees.

I hope this night i will have some of the code wrote, then you could understand much more my ideas.

P.S.: The "repfield"'s values field is for reference a query's field, isn't it?

Bye
--
Carlos Perelló Marín
carlos@hispalinux.es

Y tu, ¿ya has Evolucionado?, pásate a Evolution :-)