gda-report support for queries

Hello, i was thinking about the queries at gda-report and... I have one idea:
How we could save the XML queries at the gda-report?

Well, we could expand the Gda_Report Object to include an element called (for example) "queries", it could be a Hash table of Gda_XmlQuery indexed by the "id" that gda- xml-query has at his queries. Then at our XML files at the query entry we only store the ID for some query.

This is my idea, please, tell me your opinions. Thanks.
--
Carlos Perelló Marín
carlos@hispalinux.es

Y tu, ¿ya has Evolucionado?, pásate a Evolution :-)