Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: POP3 Provider

On Fri, 1 Sep 2000 00:22:06 -0400 (EDT),
 NotZed <notzed@helixcode.com> wrote:

> Weill youg et to the point?

> What do you want to use it for?

in GNOME-DB, There is CORBA server to be connected to every
DBMS. and, we call it a 'provider'.
We liken mail server to a kind of DBMS and we are going to
make a 'provider' for mail server.
The application which we used GNOME-DB architecture for by
making this 'provider' can access mail server without
modifying it almost. and, because this 'provider' is
non-DBMS, it will have big possibility.

And so, we thought about whether Camel was usable to this
'provider'. it isn't difficult to do protocol
implementation. but, will not it be time stopping such a
repetition soon? I think that Camel made very well.
If we use Camel and can make application, how happy will we
be?

Please distribute Camel with a simple substance.

Best regards,
--
Akira TAGOH <at@ue-spacy.ccom>