Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: POP3 Provider

 On Thu, 31 Aug 2000 21:58:51 -0400 (EDT),
 NotZed <notzed@helixcode.com> wrote:

> What exactly is gda-*?

> In evolution we already have camel which is very serparatable,
> it only uses 2 other libraries from evolution - libibex for
> indexing and some little utilities in libeutil.

Is Camel distributed with a simple substance?
AFAIK, this answoer is no. I can't use Camel if I don't
install Evolution.
I think that you should distribute the useful library which
seems to be Camel with a simple substance in order to use it
from other application.

Thanks,
--
Akira TAGOH <at@ue-spacy.ccom>